Website Design Sunnyvale, TX
When it comes to website design in Sunnyvale, TX, 91 Media can help you shape your online presence. Let us produce your new website with an easy to navigate and beautiful, professionally created design. At 91 Media, each one of our websites are seo and mobile-friendly.
WordPress Website Design
Primarily, we use WordPress to develop all of our web sites. It is among the most prominent website building platforms on the market that allows you to create professional, search engine friendly websites that may be scaled to any size with ease.
User Friendly Design
How a website looks is second to its functionality. When preparing for a website with our clients, our main focus is building a site that your customers will find easy to use, as well as informative. Helping them get to the information they’re trying to find as quickly as possible is extremely necessary to guarantee they have a satisfactory experience and you capture a paying customer. Cutting down the number of clicks it takes for your customers to get the information they’re looking for or to contact you is vital to creating an effective website. You’re just one “honey, dinner’s ready” away from your website being closed, and possibly never to be visited again.
Mobile Friendly Websites
Based on the rapid growth of smartphone usage, a mobile website is a requirement. Every website design is built with what’s called responsive technology, meaning that your site will adjust its appearance based upon the size of your web browser. This ensures they’ll have the ability to clearly look at your website on PC’s, tablets, or smartphones.
SEO Friendly Website Structure
When we develop your site, we’ll build it with search engine optimization best practices in mind to help in getting found on the search engines. There is more involved with getting ranked on the search engines than just building a website, but we’ll give your site the best chance of getting found by seeing to it the structure of your site is search engine friendly.
My website is built, now what?
Once your new website is designed, we also offer the following online marketing services to drive targeted traffic to your business:
- Local Search Submissions – Clean up and submit your online profile to over 120 of the highest value web directories and apps. This is the first step to getting found on the search engines. This, by itself, may earn you first page rankings in less competitive markets. If you’re going to build a house, always start with a solid foundation.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – In more competitive situations, we’ll professionally optimize your site to drive your site to the first page of the search engines.
- Video Marketing – Web videos and white board videos drive user engagement, increase conversions, and help improve search engine optimization.
- Mobile Apps – Harness the marketing power of the iPhone and Android app stores to build brand loyalty and increase repeat business.
- Pay per Call Local Lead Generation – Get Highly Qualified Leads and only pay for the leads you actually receive.
Contact us today at 214-662-6848 to discuss your marketing needs!
91 Media can work with a business anywhere in the United States, but we service local businesses in these areas:
Allen, Addison, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Carrollton, Coppell, Corinth, Dallas, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Flower Mound, Forney, Frisco, Ft Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Heath, Highland Park, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Keller, Lakewood Village, Lake Worth, Lancaster, Las Colinas, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Mansfield, Mckinney, Mesquite, Murphy, N Richland Hills, Parker, Plano, Quinlan, Richardson, Richland Hills, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Seagoville, Southlake, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Weatherford, Westlake, Westover Hills, Wilmer, Wylie