Website Design Rockwall TX
WordPress Web Design
Primarily, we use WordPress to design our websites. It is one of the most powerful website building platforms on the market that allows you to create professional, search engine friendly websites that can be scaled to any size with ease.
User Friendly Design
How a website looks is secondary to its functionality. When laying out a website with our clients, our main focus is building a site that your customers will find easy to use, as well as useful. Helping them get to the information they’re looking for as quickly as possible is essential to guarantee they have a satisfying experience and you earn a paying customer. Minimizing the number of clicks it takes for your website users to get to the products or services they’re looking for or to contact you is needed to creating an effective website. If a user never gets to the information they’re looking for, your website failed to convert, and possibly will never be visited again.
Mobile Friendly Websites
Almost every one in Rockwall has a smart phone, so a mobile website is a requirement. Every website design is built to be mobile friendly, with what’s called responsive technology, which means your site will adjust its appearance based on the size of your user’s web browser. This guarantees they’ll be able to clearly view your website on PC’s, tablets, or smartphones.
Visit our mobile websites page to see what makes a website mobile friendly.
SEO Friendly Website Structure
When we build your site, we’ll build it with search engine best practices in mind to help in getting ranked on the search engines. There is more involved with getting ranked on the search engines than just building a website, but we’ll give your website the best chance of getting ranked by making sure your site is structured properly for the search engines.
My website is built, now what?
Once your new website is designed, we also offer the following marketing services to drive traffic to your business:
- Local Search Submissions – Clean up and submit your online profile to over 120 of the highest value web directories and apps. This is the first step to getting found on the search engines. This, by itself, may earn you first page rankings in less competitive markets. If you’re going to build a house, always start with a solid foundation.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – In more competitive situations, we’ll professionally optimize your site to drive your site to the first page of the search engines.
- Video Marketing – Web videos and white board videos drive user engagement, increase conversions, and help improve search engine optimization.
- Mobile Apps – Harness the marketing power of the iPhone and Android app stores to build brand loyalty and increase repeat business.
- Pay per Call Local Lead Generation – Get Highly Qualified Leads and only pay for the leads you actually receive.
Contact us today at 214-662-6848 to discuss your marketing needs!
91 Media can work with a business anywhere in the United States, but we service local businesses in these areas:
Allen, Addison, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Carrollton, Coppell, Corinth, Dallas, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Flower Mound, Forney, Frisco, Ft Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Heath, Highland Park, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Keller, Lakewood Village, Lake Worth, Lancaster, Las Colinas, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Mansfield, Mckinney, Mesquite, Murphy, N Richland Hills, Parker, Plano, Quinlan, Richardson, Richland Hills, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Seagoville, Southlake, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Weatherford, Westlake, Westover Hills, Wilmer, Wylie